Thursday 5 February 2015

New Sketch!

I've been neglecting sketching for awhile.. especially with university taking over I don't really allow myself time to do much else. 

But! This is one I finished last month, and I've decided to share it with you all. I hope you like it! It took absolutely forever to start it off and it was dragging on for days just sitting in my book until I figured I put an end to this madness and finally complete it..

If there's one extra curricular activity I can say I've pursued since forever, it has to be sketching. When I was younger I would always finish off the stack of pristine A4 paper at dad's reading desk until he resorted to ripping up old bills and useless papers into quarters and piling it in the corner for me to use. I don't care if it's not a very social thing or it doesn't involve teamwork, and maybe football or climbing mountains isn't my calling. But so what? It still teaches me the importance of a meticulous eye, attention to detail (I'm still as blind as a bat by the way) and patience. 

Here it is! 

If anyone has any requests/ideas, or even comments - greatly welcome!
Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment