Sunday 21 September 2014

Student Plannerisms

Anyone who knows me personally knows I love stationery, particularly good looking products! And with a new university year around the corner, I figured some new stationery was in order - and I was especially on the hunt for a new planner. 

With its striking yet intricate cover, I had to pick up this beauty! It's the Silver Filigree Paperblanks 2015 diary in Blush Pink, priced at £16 in Waterstones. With a week to view, two silk bookmarks and a memento pouch at the back, it's definitely got a luxurious feel to it and is the perfect companion for my studies!

Please sit with me and relish at the pattern on the front. Okay, thanks, and bye!

Lots of love!


1 comment:

  1. Omg I bought that same Diary, it's so gorgeous. I seriously cannot wait for 2015 so I can get my college life organised.
    Also, please keep up the good work I really look forward to reading your next blog :)

    ReplyDelete